[lug] Installfest posters

Chris Riddoch socket at peakpeak.com
Sat Feb 2 15:13:19 MST 2002

Hi, fellow linux-using folks!

On Monday, I'm gonna cover the engineering center (and the science
departments) with flyers for the installfest.

But in order to do that, I'll need some posters. I'm making one or two
this afternoon (drawing a penguin is harder than it seems... there's
no neck!) but it'd be great to get some help on this.

Here's the relevant information: