[lug] job get-together

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Mon Feb 4 21:43:27 MST 2002

"D. Stimits" wrote:

> I don't think a final time has been nailed down yet, but on the
> rmiug-jobs group, they have roughly nailed down a time for a pink-slip
> get-together at the Boulder Outback on Tuesday, the first week of
> February. It would be great if some of the Linux people joined it
> (assuming you are unemployed or an employer). It is *not* a linux pink
> slip party, but it is a computer/IT group, so anyone doing employing or
> looking for it might be interested. I can post more when I know the
> exact information. One of the get-together is that too many of the job
> boards and groups are all centric on Denver and the DTC area, very
> little is in Boulder, this one is specific for the Boulder-ish area. The
> Outback is being considered the choice partly due to no cover charge. I
> am guessing it will be set for early or late afternoon.
>
> D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com

It looks like this get-together is going to be on Tuesday the 12th of
this month. I'll send a note when I find the exact time. We're hoping
employers might show up as well (we don't have any particular ones
showing up that we know of), and in particular I'm hoping some BLUG
people might show up (as employers or just job seekers). For people that
don't know the Outback is on the north part of 28th, west side I think
(been a couple of years since I've driven by it).

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com