[lug] Help me?

khanh dao huynh khanhdh at hcm.fpt.vn
Tue Feb 5 17:37:17 MST 2002

----- Original Your Message -----
Because I never do anything the easy way, I have a postfix + cyrus + ldap
combo running for an internal product.  The thing I haven't been able to do
is delete a mailbox.  I always get a "permission denied" without anything
going to the logs.  (It does log imap logins.)  Postfix and cyrus both look
to the ldap directory to get login and password info.  Below is what happens
when I login as the root (admin) user through the cyradm tcl thing Cyrus
provides and try to delete a mailbox:

localhost> dm user.thisisatest
command failed: Permission denied

So, does anyone know how to make this go (away)?  I can create mailboxes
just fine, but can't delete the darn things.

--
Andrew Diederich
----- Original Your Message -----

Dir Mr Andrew Diederich
  I have some problem like you,  Could you teach me how to delete it?

Thank you very much,