[lug] Saturday, Feb. 9: BLUG Installfest!

Chris Riddoch socket at peakpeak.com
Wed Feb 6 19:07:40 MST 2002

"D. Stimits" <stimits at idcomm.com> writes:
> Chris Riddoch wrote:
> > Date and Time: The afternoon of Saturday, February 9, 2002.
>
> Is there a specific time that installers should begin showing up? Not
> till 1 PM?

I'll be opening the doors at noon, which means I'll probably be on
campus significantly earlier than that. Because people will probably
be showing up to have computers installed then, the earlier the
installers can be there, the better.

The room is reserved until 7:30, but I'm hopeful that we can clean up
and be done before then. Which reminds me, for those of us who plan on
sticking it out to the end, if we're interested in collectively
getting dinner afterward, let's have a discussion of where to have it
- after that's been decided and if you're still interested, email me
off-list to say whether you'll be there.

--
Chris Riddoch       | epistemological
socket at peakpeak.com | humility