[lug] This evening's hacking society

Chris Riddoch chris at oskitchen.com
Thu Feb 7 16:33:18 MST 2002

Just wanted to let everyone know that I might be late for the hacking
society meeting this evening, but that it can perfectly well go on
without me.

My Handspring Visor didn't wake up this morning, so I need to go out
to the nearest Best Buy to make use of my 3-year warranty. This could
take me several hours since I don't have a car, and just spent a
couple hours unsuccessfully trying to fix a broken program before
having to turn it in anyway. I still lack networking power on my
laptop. So I might be in a rather un-hacking mood.

--
Chris Riddoch       | epistemological
chris at oskitchen.com | humility