[lug] BLUG web site dead??

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Fri Feb 8 13:20:00 MST 2002

Peter Hutnick wrote:

> On Friday 08 February 2002 08:21 am, Kyle wrote:
> > I missed closing a table...since it was minor changes I didn't bother
> > checking in older Netscape. Oops
>
> First, thank you for doing the site Kyle.

I will second that thank you. I probably should have also sent more
thank-you's to Wayde before since he does so much "behind the
scenes"...the web page is more visible.

> I find it helpful to use the W3C validator when I modifiy a page.  That way I
> don't have to worry about checking it with 9 different browsers.  If the W3C
> says it's good, then any problems are with the browser ;-)
>
> Check out http://validator.w3.org/check/?uri=http%3A//lug.boulder.co.us to
> see what they think of the LUG main page.

It's funny, I recommend this validator as well, but all too often I
don't use it.

Btw, the web page shows up great on my NS 4.78 now :)

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com