[lug] High Speed WAS: ISP suggestions?

Calvin Dodge caldodge at fpcc.net
Sat Feb 9 10:36:30 MST 2002

On Sat, Feb 09, 2002 at 11:08:24AM -0600, Nicholas Golder wrote:
> What types of high speed options are available in and around the Boulder
> area (wired and wireless).

I'm not familiar with all of the Boulder area, but I can give you one data point - a client (thanks, Dave Hahn!) who is located near 28th and Arapahoe.

In that area DSL is available from at least two suppliers - Speakeasy.net and Qwest.net. I'm referring to the physical connection (in most places only Qwest can make that connection) - you can probably get your choice of ISPs if Qwest does the wiring.

FWIW, the client _had_ Speakeasy, then switched to Qwest (better bandwith/dollar ratio). AFAIK, he hasn't had any problems with the Qwest connection.

Calvin

--
Calvin Dodge
Certified Linux Bigot (tm)