[lug] how secure is Netscape 6.x?

Hugh Brown hugh at vecna.com
Sat Feb 9 13:30:05 MST 2002

Probably already been said (I haven't read through all of my messages
yet), but I have found galeon to be a wonderful browser (so mozilla
isn't bad by ancestry).  It does still crash occasionally but no more
often than Netscape did.  I find the java plugin support a bit flakey at
times and occasionally I have to go to Netscape 4.x to get certain
things to render.  One of my favorite things about galeon is a little
number box in the toolbars that allows me to increase the font on the
fly.

Hugh