[lug] Opinions on BT vs Prodigy?

Lou Puls lpuls at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 11 11:23:35 MST 2002

My last probe for opinions was so much fun I'll try another one:  Any
thoughts out there on the growing hyperlink-lawsuit mess (years to come)
of British Telecom vs Prodigy?  It looks like the linux-powered
GoogleGroups has been (and will be) heavily used as a roadmap (to seek
out genuine primary sources) for the highly-paid patent litigators.

Lou
--
She is black and She plays with fixed dice.
What the (shrewd but word-challenged) Shrub REALLY meant [via