[lug] High Speed WAS: ISP suggestions?

Fred Robinson fred.robinson at sipfusion.com
Mon Feb 11 15:05:21 MST 2002

I use "DirecWay" (formerly DirecPC).  I'm quite happy with it.  Contact
"Linkup Satellite" at
(303) 469-2121
Ask for Mark, tell him Fred Robinson in Coal Creek Canyon refered you, he
should hook you up.

It's somewhat of an upfront equipment investment (approx. $700 for equipment
and installation), but it's always on, and you aren't tethered to a central
office, you can take it wherever you go!

I get a solid 128K upstream and 512K down, ask Mark, he has the latest
statistics.

 Fred Robinson
Operator, SIPFusion
  sipfusion