[lug] Job networking, Boulder, reminder

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Mon Feb 11 15:24:31 MST 2002

Just reminding people about the afternoon get-together in Boulder. It
isn't a Linux networking get-together, but IT in general. But we can
always hope for Linux people, so I'm making sure Linux groups know about
it :)

The official contact for this meeting is Dennis Moyers, dennis_moyers at
yahoo.com.

<quote>
For those in the Boulder area who were looking to get
together to network, here it is.

Announcing:  The Event that some called a
  "Cry in your Beer over getting laid off" party.

I call it
      "Networking at the Outback of Boulder"

           With no Cover Charge!

This is a gathering of those extremely capable techie
types who are actively seeking employment.

Take note employers, this would be a good place for
you to rub shoulders with some highly capable people
that could make your job easier.

      And they want to work!

Date/Time
      Tuesday, Feb. 12th, 2002
          3:00 to 6:00
Location
    3141 28th St.
     (one block north of Valmont on 28th St.)
    Boulder, CO

  Come and meet those who you are talking to on email!
  Pass Resumes, Information, Job Leads, and Goodwill!

Outback Saloon has room for up to 300 people

    Enjoy the Hospitality

       Just for fun

  10 Pool Tables
   5 Dart Boards
   1 Foosball table
   1 Shuffle Board

  The Bar has 20 Beers on tap
      $2.00    Domestics
      $2.75    MicroBrews
      $4.00    Bass, Guiness, etc

Recruiters, HR folks with jobs open or soon to have
jobs open, you can come too!  Meet some people with
the skills that you are looking for and take back some
good resumes with you.

Dress is Casual to Business Casual.
  Don't wear your interview suit.

This event is to have fun and network.

If you are working, or know some folks who are working
at companies that will be hiring soon, come and join
us!  We will not discriminate!

If you plan to attend, Please RSVP, so I can give the
Outback staff a heads up of how many to expect.

Please RSVP to:    dennis_moyers at yahoo.com

Please pass this on to other job boards, groups,
people, employees, recruiters, etc. as you deem
appropriate.

Thanks

Dennis Moyers

</quote>