[lug] Gnome Stock Ticker broken recently

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Tue Feb 12 06:49:35 MST 2002

Thus spoke Rob Riggs
> Anyone know what's going on with the Gnome Stock Ticker applet? I
> noticed that it couldn't retreive stock data at work today. I tried at
> home and the same problem -- "No data available..." error message.

It's dead here too - for the past 2 or 3 days.  I think its data source has
changed somehow, though there isn't any configuration item in the preference
to say where to grab the data.

--
Michael J. Hammel                               The Graphics Muse
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                      http://www.graphics-muse.com