[lug] RH and libpcap

Riggs, Rob RRiggs at doubleclick.net
Wed Feb 13 13:02:36 MST 2002

Eh? It's part of the tcpdump source package.

$ rpm -qil libpcap
Name        : libpcap                      Relocations: /usr
Version     : 0.4                               Vendor: Red Hat, Inc.
Release     : 39                            Build Date: Wed Feb 14 09:39:06
2001
Install date: Fri Aug  3 16:44:52 2001      Build Host:
porky.devel.redhat.com
Group       : Development/Libraries         Source RPM:
tcpdump-3.4-39.src.rpm
Size        : 144277                           License: BSD
Packager    : Red Hat, Inc. <http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla>
Summary     : A system-independent interface for user-level packet capture.
Description :