[lug] February 14, 2002 - Boulder Linux User Group Meeting

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Feb 13 17:27:42 MST 2002

On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 12:45:22AM -0700, Chris Riddoch wrote:
>Demo:    None this month

I'd be willing to give a demo of Distributed Authoring and Versioning
(DAV).  This is a mechanism for gaining remote access by multiple users to
web content, including updating it.

Sean
--
 I have a large collection of sea shells, which I keep scattered on beaches
 around the world.  Maybe you've seen it...  -- Steven Wright