[lug] Exchange Alternative

Riggs, Rob RRiggs at doubleclick.net
Wed Feb 13 23:02:36 MST 2002

These guys are talking about a client -- an Outlook replacement, not an
Exchange Alternative, as you indicated you were looking for.

This is a Linux group -- they are as confused about difference between
Exchange & Outlook as most Windows users are about the distinction between
MTA and MUA. ;-)

-Rob