[lug] CVS? Syncing repositories?

Riggs, Rob RRiggs at doubleclick.net
Fri Feb 15 17:14:15 MST 2002

It's impossible to do in an automated fashion, without risk that it will
break something. You still need a human being to properly merge conflicting
code.

Hierachical repository structures have the same problems that flat ones
(single repos) do, along with their own set of problems, such as this one.

-Rob