[lug] CVS? Syncing repositories?

Scott A. Herod herod at interact-tv.com
Sat Feb 16 13:31:26 MST 2002

I've got a set of utility libraries that exist on one cvs server.
They are now going to be used on a project that resides on another
server, and the consensus is to have everything live in one place.

As I consider it, I suspect that the existing source will have to
branch for the new project.  Perhaps it's best to set a tag, import
the existing code into the new repository, have everyone work from
the new repository, and merge changes back into the initial repository
as necessary.

Thanks for the responses,

Scott Herod