[lug] Re: direction Thanks!

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Mon Feb 18 02:21:12 MST 2002

Mike Caskey wrote:

>    Part 1.1    Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
>            Encoding: quoted-printable

<quote>
We will have our new site up soon thanks to this list!  I'm not sure if
anyone on this list likes (or is even familliar with) ska.  But you have
helped this ska band regardless.  Thanks "D" for the reference to our
new host and thanks Peter for introducing me to PHP!  Small issues / big
help.  Now, if only I could get X to work...

-Mike Caskey
</quote>

Mention me to the your-site.com, maybe they'll give me a free month :)

A friend/game programming acquaintance runs an audio site (he is a linux
ISP type businessman, in L.A.) you might be interested in (since you are
interested in music/audio):
  http://www.openrecording.com

As far as X11 goes, what distribution and hardware do you have, and what
seems to be the failure?

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com