[lug] Hacking Society meeting location

socket at pop.peakpeak.com socket at pop.peakpeak.com
Tue Feb 19 19:16:49 MST 2002

> well, I would be happy to volenteer my place. It's in broomfield tho,
> so it might be a pain for boulder people to get to. You can get there
> via rtd, but you have to get off at the broomfield park and ride and
> then take the 128 local.

Well, then there's the issue of the time to get there and back. It could
work sometimes, but I might have to join in via IRC this week...

> Chris> (Not mine, unless you like the idea of sharing a 56k modem
> Chris> between n people.)
>
> I have dsl. :)
>
> How about the law building where we have the regular blug meetings?

There's rather little power or network there, but both exist. We'd
need a hub/switch, extension cords, and power strips. I can check with
the law school tomorrow after I finish with a couple midterms...

--
Chris

     This message was sent from Peak to Peak Internet.
 DSL - V.90 modems - Web Hosting and Business connectivity
          Please visit!  http://www.peakpeak.com
                    (888)-600-PEAK