[lug] LaTeX, article, headers and footers

Timothy C. Klein teece at silverklein.net
Thu Feb 21 17:50:41 MST 2002

I think you can do \pagestyle{myheadings}, and
then \markright{your Header}
in the preamble.  I don't immediately see how to do footers.  Latex
actually tries to decide on a header and footer automatically, and for
an article I think the foot is the page number, and the header is empty.

Vague and brief, sorry, but I am not LateX/TeX expert.

HTH,

Tim