[lug] LaTeX packages color, graphics

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Fri Feb 22 02:53:31 MST 2002

It appears that when I try to use the packages of either color or
graphics, it fails to find the package. Some documentation hints that
color commands are available if graphics package is used, other docs
seem to indicate color is its own package. Since neither of them seem to
exist for me, and I have installed almost everything possible for latex,
I have to wonder if there is a separate package for color? Has anyone
here used color with LaTeX that can tell me if it was part of your
original packages, or if it required a separate download? I'm using RH
7.1, and just about everything else works with LaTeX.

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com