[lug] RH 7.2 Sound problem

Hugh Brown hugh at vecna.com
Tue Feb 26 08:19:19 MST 2002

Windows2K will play cd's digitally (i.e. the cable from the cd drive to
the sound card doesn't have to be there).

So, make sure the cable is connected.  Can you plug a pair of headphones
into the cdrom and hit the play button on the drive?

other cd players you could try are kscd (kde's player) and cdp (a
terminal based player)

Hugh