[lug] greetings from raleigh

ryan wheaton rtwheato at unity.ncsu.edu
Tue Feb 26 11:52:39 MST 2002

hello all,
    I'm the new guy to this list, so I apologize if I am intruding.  As
of right now, I reside in Raleigh, NC where I attend NC State
University.  Subsequently, I am also a part of the local LUG here
(TriLUG).  I am graduating in May of this year, and it has been my dream
to move to Colorado.  The first time I saw the mountains, I knew exactly
where I needed to be.  I have chosen the Boulder area because I have
heard that it is an awesome place to live, and probably has the largest
technical community in Colorado.  I tell myself that I would be willing
to work any job as long as I got to fulfill my dream of relocating to
that area, but realistically it would be much nicer to have a tech job
(a "real" job).  So my question to you all is this, does anyone have any
tips or helpful advice to help me make my dream come true?  Anyone out
there need a fairly well experienced System Administrator who can do it
all (and if I can't then i'll learn quick :-) ).

Well, thanks for lending me your ear, and hopefully I'll be there come
summer time at the meetings.

v/r
Ryan Wheaton