[lug] 802.11b wireless

J. Wayde Allen wallen at lug.boulder.co.us
Thu Feb 28 16:49:06 MST 2002

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002, Sean Reifschneider wrote:

> least expensive ones were "wireless enabled" and to enable it required
> purchase of their PCMCIA card to install in the PCMCIA slot on the AP.

We'll I found an Orinoco WP-II access point here in the labs that I can
use.  Of course this is all contingent on me figuring out how to set it
up.  That is much less certain between now and Monday's conference.

Thanks for the help!

- Wayde
  (wallen at lug.boulder.co.us)

                        ISART 2002
    International Symposium on Advanced Radio Technologies
      http://www.its.bldrdoc.gov/meetings/art/index.html