[lug] wine, vmware,etc?

Timothy C. Klein teece at silverklein.net
Thu Feb 28 19:01:51 MST 2002

I also just read a story about something called Bochs.  It is an x86
hardware emulator, so it is much slower, but will run on even a
non-intel Linux box, and is free.

Check out this story:
http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=02/02/26/151230

and here is the link for download:
http://bochs.sourceforge.net/

Don't know if it will work for your needs, but if it did, you can't beat
the price!

HTH,

Tim