[lug] Slahdot web dev

Jeff Hughes hughesj at colorado.edu
Fri Mar 1 14:24:51 MST 2002

	I looking for some space on the net so that I can setup and modify a
sllashcode type site for a nonprofit group at CU, i could use phpNuke as
well I really done care. What I have to work with at CU Boulder is perl
and DBI, no db access at school. I've been using freesql.org for the db
stuff right now. I have no problems with working with these tools but
I'd like to Use slashdot's code. I need a site that has access to MySQL
and mod_perl to run Slashcode. If any one can help me out to find  a
very cheap of free way of doing this I'd love to hear it.

thx,
Jeff Hughes
hughesj at colorado.edu