[lug] LPRng not consistant

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Tue Mar 5 15:07:16 MST 2002

I don't know enough about the printer system to debug it without a lot
of digging, but I suspect it is related to a temporary file somewhere
being stale. I assume it is started from an rc script, for RH you could
cd to /etc/rc.d/init.d/ and run "./lpd status" and see if it says
anything useful. If not, run "./lpd restart" and see what that says.

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com