[lug] Gobe Software Announces "All-in-One" Productivity Suite for Windows and Linux

rm at fabula.de rm at fabula.de
Tue Mar 12 04:04:59 MST 2002

On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 02:41:45AM -0800, bill ehlert wrote:

> **  hope this isn't old news to everybody
>     else.  don't think i knew of it before
>     today.

Never heard of it, but it seems it's probalby because it's of
little relevance to Linux users. From the page you mention:

 * System Requirements
   Gobe Productive supports Microsoft Windows 98, 2000, ME and XP.

I briefly looked at their 'Products' page, and didn't find a single
mentioning of Linux (oh, theiy _do_ mention BeOs. Someone should tell
them BeOS is dead :-/ )

 Ralf Mattes