[lug] scp tools?

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Tue Mar 12 17:04:41 MST 2002

"Scott A. Herod" wrote:

> sftp is included in the rpm: openssh-clients-3.1p1-1
>
> Would it work?

I'd actually forgotten about that one, but I was interested in a tool
that lets me display files on one machine in one window frame, and files
on the other in the other window frame, followed by bulk selections and
transfer. So sftp is a step better, but isn't quite what I wanted. The
reason I'd forgotten about it though is because on the particular
machine I scp to/from, sftp seems broken. I do use sftp in other cases,
just not on this particular machine.

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com