[lug] gobe Productive - Linux?

rm at fabula.de rm at fabula.de
Wed Mar 13 07:00:41 MST 2002

On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 06:30:41AM -0700, Tony Dyson wrote:
> There are numerous references to Linux on their site, although it
> appears not to be available yet.

Could you provide any links? I searched the site and goolge - the only Linux-
relevant info i could find was their press release from summer last year and
a review at

  http://www.alcpress.com/tutorials/linux/officesuites.htm

that claimed that the product _was_ ported to linux. To me this looks suspiciously
like vaporware ...

> The hardware requirements are modest. It could be a means to keep an
> older notebook usefully employed.

I'd be glad to try it (writing this on an ancient notebook ;-) Any references
to where you got your hardware informations from?

 Ralf

P.S: i'm _very_ interessted in this (oldtime MAC user)