[lug] scp tools?

Peter Hutnick peter at fpcc.net
Wed Mar 13 11:40:20 MST 2002

On Wednesday 13 March 2002 02:23 pm, D. Stimits wrote:
> Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I can't seem to use
> wildcards with scp, thus I wanted a tool to bulk select.

That's weird.  Since there is no way to do command line completion with scp I
often get "file_I-want-to_get.something.blah.tGz by "scp
peter at remotehost:~/file_I*" so I don't get tripped up by a stupid capitol or
something.  I haven't tried more elaborate stuff like "file[0-5] or anything
like that . . .

I'm using OpenSSH on Red Hat.

-Peter