Academic exercises (was: Re: [lug] File modification)

Chip Atkinson chip at rmpg.org
Thu Mar 14 13:39:40 MST 2002

Ok, I think I may take what I can get and be grateful for it.  Don't have
the offer though, so the point may be moot anyway.

Yeah, a friend and I thought about doing an experiment where we concoct a
resume that matches almost exactly the position applied for and see if we
got a call back.

I'm also at the point where if I get any feedback whatsoever, I thank them
for their follow up.

Chip