[lug] Re: OT: Wiring recommendations?

Matt James matt at matuse.com
Mon Mar 18 13:32:48 MST 2002

Hi,
   I actually do this as an on the side thing and would be more than
happy to help you out.  I've been doing this for about 3 years and all
of my customers seem to be very pleased - or at least they all call me
back when they need to do more.  If your interested I charge $30 an
hour plus materials.  You probably already know that even the phone
company charges way more than that to do the phone outlets alone.  You
can e-mail me directly and I will give you all the contact information.
 Hope I can be of some service to you.

Matt

matt at matuse.com