[lug] NIC Question

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Mon Mar 18 23:17:25 MST 2002

p.s. My favorite cross-over cable I own is a bright pink one that no one
seems to ever steal from my laptop bag... heh... no one seems to want to be
caught dead using a little pink cable, so color can be an effective
deterrent to someone swiping your test cables you carry with you all the
time too... heh!  LOL.  :-)

--
Nate WY0X