Academic exercises (was: Re: [lug] File modification)

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Mar 19 15:57:42 MST 2002

On Tue, Mar 19, 2002 at 02:47:23PM -0700, J. Wayde Allen wrote:
>As for off-topic lists go ... don't they already exist?  Pretty much
>any list dealing with something not remotely Linux related would
>qualify so this is a pretty vague wish.  I do know that there are already
>lists involved with the discussion of training and education on various
>topics if that is what is desired?

My proposal was for a *BLUG* off-topic list...  For BLUG-started or
somewhat related discussions to move to.  An obvious place that BLUG folks
can talk about non-Linux stuff.

Sean
--
 "Self-taught just means that you don't have to get rid of other people's
 prejudices as well as your own." -- Sean Reifschneider, 1997