[lug] Anyone with PPP multilink experience?

Harris, James James_Harris at maxtor.com
Thu Mar 21 11:42:52 MST 2002

Thanks!  Did the kernel tweaks that you're referring to come as a result of
trying to use Multilink, or was it more from the hand rebuild of the kernel
(I'll also be doing NAT)?  I assume it was probably just selecting the right
options like forwarding and firewalling etc.

About the second leg going down.  Can you manually down it, or does it just
survive when a death occurs?

Thanks again for the info!