[lug] linmovie

Tom Tromey tromey at redhat.com
Thu Mar 21 12:48:21 MST 2002

>>>>> "Mike" == Mike Caskey <mikeslugs at attbi.com> writes:

Mike> I followed Warrens sig to the http://MontanaLinux.Org site and
Mike> heard about a movie called Revolution OS.  Looks pretty
Mike> interesting and I wouldn't mind seeing it.  Hey Warren, how did
Mike> you guys get your viewing set up?  Do you know if they plan to
Mike> bring this film to Colorado?

They showed it at the Denver International Film Festival.  I saw it
then.  That was in the late summer or maybe the fall.

Speaking as someone who is jealous since his own nascent free software
film failed to get financing, I can say it isn't very good :-).

Seriously, I thought there was really only one moment of real emotion
in the movie.  The rest of it was pretty dry.

Tom