[lug] Anyone with PPP multilink experience?

Harris, James James_Harris at maxtor.com
Thu Mar 21 13:22:57 MST 2002

Really great info! Thanks!  That helps clear up most of my questions.  I did
see the reference to the "multilink" lines that you have to add to the
script.  I'll read the manpage a few more times.  There are also some good
looking examples on Google Groups that I found, so now I feel a bit more
confident.  I think this is the way to go.  I'm looking at the mangpage for
wvdial right now and think I'll give it a try.

Thanks for all the feedback,
Jim Harris