[lug] Hacking Society Meeting this thursday (new location!)

rise rise at knavery.net
Wed Mar 27 16:41:05 MST 2002

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Peter Hutnick wrote:

> Is there a clearinghouse for DTDs?  It seems that DTD proliferation is likely
> to become a problem (if it isn't already) and I don't want to contribute.
> Specifically I need one for communication of cellular phone usage data.

OASIS (http://www.oasis-open.org/) has an extensive catalog, though I
don't know if there's a match.  The XML.org registry
(http://www.xml.org/xml/registry.jsp) doesn't pull up any results on
"cell" but I haven't looked any further.

Jonathan Conway						      rise at knavery.net
history is paling & my surge protection failed, & so I FRIED
						- Concrete Blonde, "Fried"