[lug] SPARC/RAID/2.4 Kernel?

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Thu Mar 28 22:48:33 MST 2002

A while back there was some discussion that the SMP kernels on Potato were
not happy on Sparc.  It's been a long time since I was playing with it, but
I highly recommend the Debian Sparc-specific mailing list.

There are some very friendly and smart folks hanging around that list.  Many
of the Sparc kernel hackers also.

--
Nate