[lug] dual boot

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Fri Mar 29 08:56:56 MST 2002

There should be something in the BIOS on the
ThinkPad to change the boot scan order.  Personal
experience and on my fourth generation of ThinkPads
(have an A21p now) on that one.  Might want to
have the user update the BIOS (or you do it
for him), unless it is right off the shelf.

I concur on Ed's links too, I found them very
useful, especially getting X-Windows to go
smoothly.

--- Crawford