[lug] linux/tcsh question

Keith Herold Herold at Colorado.EDU
Mon Apr 1 17:42:27 MST 2002

And to D. Stimits:

I tried both your suggestions;  tee did not work, and bash does the same
thing (or doesn't do anything, I guess).

The gated_LS program is a C program I wrote for a class assignment.  All of
the printing is using printf.  The only argument is the name for the
particular router of interest (we are building an LSPF protocol).  It is
*really* a pain to try and figure out what is happening by opening 6
different ssh windows,starting a router on each window, hitting ctrl-c after
a minute or so, and then trying to eyeball where everything is.

Any other ideas?

--Keith