[lug] Re: [CLUE-Tech] SO 6.0 beta troubles (with the patch)

Michael Robbert mrobbert at mines.edu
Tue Apr 2 10:44:07 MST 2002

Crawford,
Can you find the file that is missing anywhere on your drive?
find / -name libsvl638li.so -print
If not that is your problem? Apparently the update requires it,
but didn't include it. If it is there then make sure the
directory that it is in is included in /etc/ld.so.conf and as
root run ldconfig.
Your system needs to know where that shared library is so that it
can link to it.