[lug] OT: cpp programing question

Jeff feenix at ticnet.com
Wed Apr 3 19:08:15 MST 2002

Hi programming gurus!
I have this psuedo project at work.  I have some code a guy wrote in M$
CPP.  There are some function call in it that I don't know how to port.
Can anybody help me?  Here they are:

error log:
killer.cpp:249: `itoa' undeclared (first use this function)

source:
itoa(count[j],output,10);

error log:
killer.cpp:271: `_findfirst' undeclared (first use this function)

source:
if( (hFile = _findfirst( "*.APX1", &c_file )) == -1L )

There are sever find??? functions in this code.  Findfirst, findnext and
finddata & findclose.  Does anybody know if these function calls are
portable and what would be the equivalent function call?  Thanks in
advance for your help.

Jeff
--
That dog sucks!  He keeps chewing on my head!
Mike regarding Goose