[lug] 3 button scroll mouse

Dhruva B. Reddy sledgehammer2010 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 07:37:08 MST 2002

Well, I don't run Redhat, but here's the pointer section of my
XF86Config file if it helps:

	Section "InputDevice"

            Identifier  "Mouse1"
	    Driver      "mouse"
	    Option      "Protocol"    "IMPS/2"
	    Option      "Device"      "/dev/psaux"
	    Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"

	EndSection

That last line containing "ZAxisMapping" enables the wheel.

Dhruva

On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 07:42:41AM +0000, quoth j davis: