[lug] 3 button scroll mouse

rm at fabula.de rm at fabula.de
Fri Apr 5 03:33:51 MST 2002

On Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 01:13:58AM +0000, j davis wrote:

> ok pal....
> i had seen the axis stuuf before and yes, my X config has it in there
> but it still doesn,t work...ok so will you take a pill!!!
> jd

Just a silly question: what brand and _type_ of mouse are you using?
There are two types of Logitech mice arround, the original brand Logitech
with a coloured logo (that works really fine under Linux) and the so-called
OEM version that uses a completely different chip and doesn't work at all
under Linux (those usually come with a black only Logitech logo).

  Ralf (whose Logitech works really nice).