[lug] (no subject)

Alex Young Alex.Young at Dynegy.com
Mon Apr 8 08:54:59 MDT 2002

CJ,

I had the exact same issue, and a quick Google search indicated that kdeinit
and ksmserver are included in kdelibs-3.0.tgz for slackware 8.     I thought
I had installed this package, but a quick reinstall fixed the issue.
I'm not sure what the equivalent redhat RPM is, but I suspect that one could
assume that a similar naming convention would be used there too.

-Alex