[lug] mozilla 1.0

Dhruva B. Reddy sledgehammer2010 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 8 09:15:31 MDT 2002

I had been frustrated by an issue between Mozilla and Flash version 5.
The latest version of Flash blocks on '/dev/dsp', causing Mozilla
to hang if you are, say, running xmms (which I do constantly).

I worked around the issue by downgrading to Flash version 4, and am now
in web-surfing heaven, with Galeon and Mozilla 0.9.9!  There are still a
few rendering issues, but this project has come a *long* way.  Kudos to
these folks!

Dhruva

On Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 10:06:37PM -0600, quoth Sean Reifschneider: