[lug] Re: [BLUG-ANNOUNCE] April 11, 2002 - Boulder Linux User Group Meeting

Phil Weinstein philip.weinstein at colorado.edu
Wed Apr 10 15:02:15 MDT 2002

As hard as I try, I can't seem to wrap my mind around "social
engineering attacks."  Are these attacks from friendly
engineers?   Attacks that are intended to have a friendly
outcome?  Attempts by the Colorado legislature to denigrate a
minority population through offensive legislation? (maybe HB
1356) -- that would be interesting.  But somehow a control panel
is involved.  Sign me up!

Phil Weinstein