[lug] wireless points in Boulder

John Hernandez John.Hernandez at noaa.gov
Thu Apr 11 12:54:39 MDT 2002

A MAC address alone is not sufficient for authentication.  It's too
easily sniffed and spoofed.  Ha, it sounds like a kindergarten topic :)
  -- and that's probably a good analogy, because it's really quite easy
to defeat.

--

   - John Hernandez - Network Engineer - 303-497-6392 -
  |  National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration   |